[X4U] I finally made a decision, and>>

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Tue Feb 26 17:20:07 PST 2008

I am on the other side of the screen option. I LOVE the glossy iMac
screen... and right next to it is a Apple cinema display with the
matte screen. the colors and images are WAY more interesting on the
glossy.

I live at 7000ft in the southern rockies, very bright, very UV... and
as long as the screen does not have a window behind my shoulders it is
fantastic.

I guess that is why there is choice.

I am now looking to replace my 12 inch PB with a new MB with a glossy
screen so that I have the advantages in that machine.

Steve