[X4U] Users' judgments of the glossy screen?

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Tue Feb 26 18:10:53 PST 2008

It's really a personal thing. I have the glossy screen on my MacBook
Pro . . . and it's used outside in the sunshine, in my family room
which has glass on three sides, inside at night and in various other
combinations.

Reflections are just a non-issue; and the brightness/sharpness is
significantly better than the matte screens provide.

The real solution is to go look at it . . . either you will love it or
hate it and either way the correct answer becomes obvious.