[X4U] Users' judgments of the glossy screen?

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 20:08:13 PST 2008

I asked in the Reno Apple Store and no one had experience with the
film cover, I didn't want to gamble on it working for me.

As an adult sensitive to light, the cataract replacements seem to
have made me more so. The Mac Book Pro will work very nicely, and I
have the option of adding on a large display.
========