[X4U] E-Mail programs (Was: Users' judgments of the glossy screen?)

John Dach john at mlce.net
Wed Feb 27 01:22:06 PST 2008

Yes I would be very interested in other e mail programs.  My problem
with Eudora is I lost all of the e mail addresses (had the nicknames
but NOTHING else) in the address book 5 times.  I reloaded Eudora and
still no go, lost the addresses again.  I have a LOT of addresses and
it took hours every time they departed to rebuild the address book.
Maybe you have an idea as to what was going on with eudora for this
to happen......................  Anyway, out of desperation I
switched to iMail and have been figuring out how to do on it what was
so natural for me in Eudora.  I still haven't figured out how to do
some operations (Bcc directly from the address book without first
CCing the select all and drag to the Bcc box).  It was so easy in
Eudora and sort of convoluted in iMail (to me!!).  Any thoughts or
ideas would be gratefully accepted.

John Dach