[X4U] E-Mail programs (Was: Users' judgments of the glossy screen?)

Dave B DaveB_Lists_1004 at gto.net
Wed Feb 27 11:47:26 PST 2008

On 27-Feb-08, at 14:15, Jesse Leo wrote:
> Some might argue that one monolithic database, while possibly prone to
> corruption, is far easier to backup/restore and/or quickly move to a
> different computer. Any thoughts?

Sure, sounds like a great argument. Especially with Time Machine
having to back-up the whole thing every hour. But once it is
corrupted, it is a moot point, isn't it?

I value my data a LOT more than Microsoft does!
Dave

---
Microsoft Windows is dominant because so many people in the world LIKE
an inferior OS, especially since it keeps them employed.