[X4U] E-Mail programs (Was: Users' judgments of the glossy screen?)

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 16:28:37 PST 2008

>At 8:49 PM -0800 2/26/08, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>>What made you finally give up on Eudora?  Qualcomm's abandonment of Eudora?

Zane answewred:

>The only issue I personally have with Eudora is its rendering on
>RTF/HTML based email.  Simply put, it sucks.

In Eudora, I just made a custom button in the toolbar for Open in
Browser, and when I get an html message, I click that button, and it
opens in my default browser. No real trouble, and I'm not getting
those stupid html messages unless I choose to get them.  And  retain
all the advantages of Eudora.  I can't imagine switching email
clients just avoid clicking one button for html email, which is
mostly garbage anyway.

Daly