[X4U] E-Mail programs

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 08:42:22 PST 2008

>On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:28:37 -0800, Daly Jessup wrote:
>>In Eudora, I just made a custom button in the toolbar for Open in Browser
>
>HOW did you make that button?
>I have'nt found anything in Settings, nor anywhere else.
>What's your version of Eudora?

I'm running Eudora 6.2.4 Pro. This also works in the sponsored
version (where you see the ads). But I've been doing this for a long
time, I believe all the way back to 1996 when I bought Eudora version
2.

Anyway, it's on page 407 of the current user guide, which you can
download at <http://www.eudora.com/email/docs/> if you don't already
have it.

Actually, here is what I wrote in another message, half an hour after
the one you quote above:

>In Eudora, hold Command and click between any two existing buttons
>in the button bar.  You will immediately be asked to choose any menu
>item. In this case, go immediately  to File/Open in Browser
>and choose it. (Ignore the invitation to Remove the existing
>button). You will get a new button for Open in Browser. You can
>click that button any time you are looking at an html email and want
>to see it in all its overblown html glory.*

Finally, to save too much writing, here is a tutorial on how to do it:
<http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/tutorials/mac_toolbar.html>

Daly