[X4U] Hijacking mail (Was:SheepShaver (Was: Users' judgments ...)

n netkat at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 09:51:06 PST 2008

Would it be possible, when launching a new thread to actually compose a
fresh, brand-new email with it's own Subject line and addressed to the
group, rather than replying to an ongoing thread?

the main reason for starting your own thread is functional; people who
organize by threads like to have all the same-subject mail in a thread,
without having others muxed into it..

Sorry if I sound harsh; I don't intend to, but let's use the power of
the great OS X to keep mail threads separate.

thank you!