[X4U] Program to capture streaming video

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Jan 1 09:49:58 PST 2008

I guess I'm being doubtful that it can capture a full resolution large
area decent framerate version of streaming video. Capturing and
encoding on the fly takes a lot of horsepower--which I doubt the
original poster's mac has, considering that he can't even watch the
stream on his Mac.

And I wasn't judging how good SnapZPro is. I've used it before. Its a
great program

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my phone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone