[X4U] Syncing two Mac's iTunes Library

Andy Fragen lists at thefragens.com
Tue Jan 1 13:26:47 PST 2008

I think if you can mount the disk on both computers then from the
Library, highlight everything and Cmd-drag it into your local iTunes
Library, from within iTunes. It should create an alias to the mounted
file without copying.

If your iTunes Library is constantly changing this might have to be
repeated.

Let me know how it works.

Andy