[X4U] APPLE's Mail Program

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Thu Jan 3 05:10:02 PST 2008

Did you read this bit clearly??

"Microsoft and others"

The big difference here are the words "AND OTHERS". It was not aimed
specifically at Microsoft but at Microsoft "AND OTHERS"  who believe
they can take well known standards and "add their extra features" and
then wonder why they don't work the way they should.

Those "OTHERS" can include Apple, Adobe, Commodore, Atari and any
others you may wish to insert.

And to be fair. I've never had any problem with Mail and message
formatting.

cjc