[X4U] iCal in Leopard question

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Fri Jan 4 07:02:33 PST 2008

Hi Folks

I wonder if someone can throw any light on a question for me? Leopard:
iCal: One of my calendars. It displays a number 1 in a grey oval
beside the calendar name in the left hand column. Similarly, iCal's
dock icon has a 1 in a red star. This is analogous to the numbers
which appear in Mail when one has unread mail waiting. However, I
don't understand what the number in iCal refers to. Obviously it's
blindingly obvious - except it isn't to me.

Any ideas why this is present and how I can nuke it?

TIA

Simon Forster