[X4U] Leopard Password PS (Fixed!!)

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat Jan 5 14:05:36 PST 2008

I hooked the unwilling external HD to my 867 PB and just installed
Leopard from there again without doing anything else than select
INSTALL.
After installing Leopard, I got a restart and there it was.  No
problem at all.
I hooked the external HD to my G5 and selected as the upstart disk
and it worked.  No password needed.  The icons on the desktop where a
few millimeter higher but all the icons got an image which showed
more or less the content of the document.
I came back to Tiger to write this mail.  I'll see tomorrow how it
turns out in Leopard.  One thing.  These people in Belgium have send
me a French booklet while the invoice was in Dutch.
Probably just because the knew it was for a Flemish speaking person.
They like to do that here to annoy us.  I could download the booklet
text from the Apple site, but this is not the case.
Anyway I've Leopard installed and in these 15 minutes I like it.

Paul Moortgat