[X4U] Handbrake

Neil lists at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 16:41:40 PST 2008

Did you set your preferences in iTunes to sync your videos?  What
error message do you get when you sync?

You don't need to use MacTheRipper first, but it has advantages.  MTR
is better at defeating copy protection and it saves wear on your DVD
drive.  Once you run MTR, you end up with a video_ts folder.  Select
that folder in HandBrake.