[X4U] Question about Time Machine

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Fri Jan 11 09:01:05 PST 2008

And I will interpret the question in yet another way:

Yes, another computer on your network can make use of the Time
Machine drive and use it for backing up but only as long as the
primary computer that the Time Machine drive is connected to has File
Sharing turned on and the 2nd computer user has rights to access the
primary computer.

--

Robert Ameeti

            -- Bill Cosby