[X4U] Ical problem - forwarded invites

Bob Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Mon Jan 14 06:37:54 PST 2008

I am using Entourage and OSX 10.4 with iCal linked to my exchange account
using iCal via Entourage.  When I get a meeting invite addressed to me, all
is fine.  However, I sometimes get meeting invites forwarded to me, so I am
not on the original invitee list.  2x clicking posts the event to iCal, but
iCal doesn't see 'me' on the invite list so it won't let me post the event.
It shows the list of invitees and suggests I find my address and add it to
'me' in my address book.

Well, that's just silly.  Isn't there some way to add an event when I am not
listed on the invitee list?