[X4U] Time Capsule vs Airport Extreme?

James Eddy giametti at mac.com
Tue Jan 15 17:40:28 PST 2008

Apple's position on wireless backups through Airport has been that it
wasn't ready for prime time. With the introduction of Time Capsule
they seem to say that it now is. Is the Time Capsule wireless the same
as Airport Extreme? Or will we have to wait for an updated AE? I
already have a large external drive for Time Machine backups.

Jim Eddy                                               James Eddy
Woodworks
giametti at mac.com               jim at jameseddywoodworks.com
                              Douglas, Massachusetts
                        http://jameseddywoodworks.com