[X4U] Wireless internet sharing in Tiger

Neil lists at mac.com
Thu Jan 17 09:47:44 PST 2008

Some, perhaps all, routers can clone a MAC address.  But I guess you
do not have one handy.

Your wife could always get her email via the web interface.

You could open the required port in your firewall settings.

Why doesn't she just use an open wifi connection?  They probably leave
it open to share excess bandwidth in an open source type spirit.  Just
don't hog it.

Sent from my iPhone