[X4U] Mail.app problems

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Sat Jan 19 15:26:05 PST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Steve Self wrote:

>> Archive and install the OS. Takes just a while and almost always
>> works.

I may give that a try, but I just read that Apple is due (in
principle) to release 10.5.2 soon, which will presumably have bug
fixes for Mail.app among other things. SInce that could be out within
the next couple of weeks, I'm probably going to wait rather than try
major surgery. In the meantime, I'll just not close Mail and let the
system run, since as long as it's running it seems to be okay.