[X4U] Mail.app problems

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Sat Jan 19 20:14:34 PST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008, at 6:58 PM, Richard H Stoddard wrote:

>> Have you tried using something like Vacuum Mail to clean the index
>> files?
>>
>> http://homepage.mac.com/lscott/Software/VacuumMail.dmg
>>
>> Keeps my Mail nice and fast with lots of accounts, folders and mail!

I erased deleted messages and ran VacuumMail, and so far Mail.app is
behaving a lot better. I've closed/restarted Mail.app a couple of
times, and not had the problems I was having before. Now if 10.5.2
will just fix a few other bugs and add the ability to set line
wrapping, I'll be a happy camper.

Thanks to all for the advice.
Rick