[X4U] Mail.app problems

Richard H Stoddard richardstoddard at mac.com
Sun Jan 20 04:55:15 PST 2008

I'd no idea there were that many! Thanks!  I have a feeling it's going
to take me a week to check them all out, but I will give them a look.
As I indicated in an earlier post, with Windows I used TheBat!, an
application most have never heard of. I'd love to find the Mac
equivalent.  Mulberry came close, but I need a spam plugin; maybe one
of these below I've never heard of will be what I'm looking for.