[X4U] Do I *HAVE* to have WinXP with SP2 for Boot Camp???

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 22 06:09:46 PST 2008

On 22 Jan 2008, at 11:55, Brett Conlon wrote:
> However, in the Boot Camp manual it is pretty strict in stating
> that I need a WindowsXP disc with Service Pack 2 on it. I have a
> disc with Service Pack 1 and a separate Microsoft CD with the
> Service Pack 2 on it.
>
> Am I stymied before I start or is there a way around this?

Download a copy of XP from The Pirate Bay. The license number is your
right to use Windows, not the CD. There is a 9-in-1 version which
includes Service Pack 2 and which is hacked together so that you can
choose between OEM, retail, home or professional, depending upon
which version you need.

Stroller.