[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Tue Jan 22 22:16:11 PST 2008

Why is it that people seem to assume I'm stupid just because I can see
the Air filling a need for me that currently goes unfulfilled.

The MacBook does not fill it. (Too Thick, Too Heavy)

The MacBook Pro does not fill it. (Even Heavier)

No Windows Notebook fills it. (No Mac OS X)

The Air looks like the best solution for me, and no doubt a lot of
other travelers who can see the value in saving a few pounds and a lot
of depth.

Just because you don't want to spend the money for one because you
can't see it's value or because you are a tight ass, don't assume that
every one who does buy one is stupid!

cjc