[X4U] Attempt (albeit a small one) at a new thread...

Matt Gregory mattgregory33 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:36:02 PST 2008

An interesting feature of the Airbook I haven't seen mentioned is it's
potential to sway new customers.  Case in point : my wife.  Not until the
Airbook have I heard her speak of a Mac as a potential replacement to her
current laptop.  Although I'm in the camp that would opt for a MacBook (or
Pro) before it for myself, I certainly wouldn't mind spending the extra
money if it gets rid of the last Windows machine in the house! :-)
matt.