[X4U] Re: Expandable Macs [a]

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Wed Jan 23 14:00:00 PST 2008

At 4:39 AM +0000, 1/22/08, Stroller wrote:

>I feel that in buying an iMac I would be buying a monitor that I'd
>be obliged to "throw away" when I upgrade my PC. All-in-one Macs
>just seem so "wasteful" to me.

When you would be done with the iMac, would you throw it in the trash
or would you sell it (on eBay or such)? If so, then you would be
getting the value of the monitor and it would not be thrown away.

--

Robert Ameeti

It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.
            -- Jerome K. Jerome