[X4U] connecting older iMac to wireless network

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 20:50:09 PST 2008

>Is it also possible to just connect a wireless router to a computer
>via ethernet and use the router's wireless to get the internet
>connection? Sort of like the reverse of usual?

If I understand this question, then no. If the router has an ethernet
port, then connecting to that will give yu a wired connection, which
will work just fine. Simply set up your Network tab to connect via
Ethernet. But you can't connect via ethernet and connect via
wireless.  But you don't need wireless, if you are already connected
via a wire.

Why do you ask?

Daly