[X4U] MW Expo; I'm underwhelmed

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 24 01:17:00 PST 2008

On 1/22/08 11:46 PM, "Shawn King" <shawn at yourmaclifeshow.com> wrote:

> On 1/22/08 11:26 PM, "Ed Gould" <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> You said that I did not. We can certainly agree with one person on
>> here. Those that want one of the new AIRBOOKS have more money than
>> brains.
>
> I guess I'm not making my point clear. OK, let me try again.
>
> Is it *really* necessary to insult those that disagree with you?

This whole little "spat" that the two of you are having boils down to this:
"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."  So, does that make either
of your opinions important?  No.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion--that's what makes our country great.
But, sometimes, there is such a thing as beating a dead horse, and that's
what the two of you are doing now.
So fine, either of you has the option to purchase the MacBook Air or not,
just stop polluting our cyber space with your 'opinions'

Thanks

Tim Collier