[X4U] So close! Almost had a new convert...

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Thu Jan 24 05:37:20 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Jesse Leo wrote:

> 1) Moving her website over so she could work on it on the Mac
> would've been
> a huge chore, as it was created in MS FrontPage. Never having used
> FrontPage
> I cannot verify if this is accurate.

Install Windows et al via Boot Camp or Paralels/VMWare if the MacBook
has the memory.

> 2) There was evidently some hardware issue with her keyboard and/or
> trackpad, it would stop responding sometimes. Still under warranty,
> I'm sure
> it would've been a free repair @ the Genius Bar.

I believe this has been fixed with a software update.  I had the same
issues on my year-old MacBook but they have went away.

--
Rod

"Saying Windows 95 is equal to Macintosh is like finding a potato that
looks like Jesus and believing you've witnessed the second coming."
-- Guy Kawasaki