[X4U] Quicken under Leopard

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Thu Jan 24 07:03:39 PST 2008

On 1/23/08 9:35 PM, "Vicki Allwardt" <vallwardt at mac.com> wrote:

> I am using Quicken 2006 on Leopard, it is working fine.  Do you  remember
> the name of the new program?  Was it iBank?

Thanks for your data point. I've decided to install Quicken 2006 under
Leopard, and thus far it seems to be fine.

The new program from Intuit is early beta and doesn't have a declared name
yet.

I did look at iBank at Macworld. It does look quite nice. My wife has never
used personal financial management software, so we may start her with iBank
3.0, which is supposed to be released in the next month or so. It doesn't do
everything that Quicken does, but it's being written by people who don't
treat the Mac platform as a necessary nuisance.

Jim Robertson