[X4U] Quicken on Mac

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Thu Jan 24 15:29:35 PST 2008

On 1/24/08 5:19 PM, Vicki Allwardt wrote:

> Linda, check out MYOB for a full scale bookkeeping program.

I'm in the process of trying to leave MYOB for various reasons -- mostly
that's it's grown bigger than me. I loved them in OS 9 days, but subsequent
versions are less and less of a good fit for my simple needs. It may end up
that I stay with them, but I'm looking at alternatives -- always better in
January than later in the year. :)

Thanks, though, for the suggestion. In the end, inertia may win out. :)