[X4U] Hard drive space

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 24 15:59:08 PST 2008

Does WhatSize search for hidden and system files too?

If so then all good, if not I'd be using a search tool like EasyFind
(or other like Find utilities) to search for all files (including
invisible & system) modified on today's date and look at the items at
the top of the list (including their sizes.

That might give you a solid clue as to what the files are and where
they are coming from.

Cheers,

Coj