[X4U] Time machine question

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Thu Jan 24 17:00:24 PST 2008

At 7:51 PM -0500, 1/24/08, Cyn wrote:

>I just ordered a new 17" MBP that obviously comes with Leopard.
>
>Have any of you had any problems with Leopard and wireless access?

No, I have not.

>My external HD is half the size of my Mac HD, but the  Mac HD is not
>nearly full. Is this a problem?

The Time Machine drive should be at least 1.5 - 2x the size of the
occupied space on the drive being backed up.

An external hard disk that is 1/2 the size of a Mac's internal is
ready for retirement.
--

Robert Ameeti

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein