[X4U] DW 4.1 for Leopard

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 06:45:41 PST 2008

>DiskWarrior 4.1 is for sale.  Not a download.  A new CD.  I just ordered one.

Thanks for the heads up. I notice at the Alsoft web site that they
say the 4.1 downloadable free CD updater will be available soon, as
well. Since I own version 4.0 I think I'll wait and update my CD
rather than paying another $50.  I just took a minute and figured out
that since version 1 of Disk Warrior, I have updated 4 times, and
spent $229.65 on that product! (It's worth it, but I appreciate this
offer of a free update, that's for sure.)

Daly