[X4U] More on Quicken

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 08:06:15 PST 2008

Ah, it is not the cost that we are complaining about (at least me), it
is the business practice of cutting off the functionality in a product
bought and paid for three years ago.  And not making this obvious at
purchase time.  I have no issue with a company stopping support for an
older version, time moves on afterall, but actively thwarting
functionality and crippling a 3 year old product seems overly surly.

Steve