[X4U] Safari question

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Tue Jul 1 19:04:55 PDT 2008

On Jul 1, 2008, at 5:51 PM, Ed Gould wrote:

> In Safari (3.1.2) the download window does not always open up in the
> front (on top of other windows)
> Is there a way to force it to open in the foreground?
> There is no other practical way to see if a download is occurring,
> that I can see so I end up d/l 'ing the file twice.
I leave my Safari window just a bit short of covering the vertical
length of my screen and place the download window so the last file
downloaded is viewable along the bottom of the screen, then when the
download begins I can see that it has happened.

Or you can hit 'option-cmd-L' twice if the window is open and behind
other windows or once if it is closed.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...Lost in Montana...