[X4U] Safari question

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 18:12:30 PDT 2008

John said:

>Actually it is true. I rarely quote others beyond a line or two. I
>can think of at least a half dozen occasions that my messages have
>been bounced/held up for being too long. Each time I was surprised
>as usually contributions aren't any longer than this one.

Wow, that is really restrictive, and I did not know about it. In a
way, though, it makes some sense. Maybe if you are going to write a
whole article, you should  ftp it to some space on the web and offer
a link to it rather than offering the whole thing to an entire list,
of which probably only a few people will be that interested?  I can
see the point.

If there are people out there who want to post much bigger articles,
or who want to include graphics, and who don't know how, let us know.
I'm sure that among us we could provide all the support you need to
learn how to do it. (It's easy... and now I guess it will make the
listmoms happy, no matter what the list rules say specifically, or
not.)

Daly