[X4U] iPhone in Belgium

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Jul 9 07:36:56 PDT 2008

Hi Wendy,

We can choose ANY provider we like.  I called the firm (Mobistar) who
will sell iPhones and they told me that the iPhone bought here will
work in other countrys when bought and taken with you.  You can call
them 0800 850 80 or go www.mobistart.be (3 languages)

Paul Moortgat

But after all you still need a subscription of some kind from a
provider.  You've to make calls isn't it?

Paul Moortgat