[X4U] Cheap Source for .mac

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 10 05:09:34 PDT 2008

But a couple of things to think about with mobileme.  It's going to have
twice the storage space as .Mac.  A single user will go from 10 to 20 gig
and if you bought a family pack (like I did), it's going to go from 20 gig
to 40 gig.  To me that's a huge perk.  Also your now going to have push
technology.  Anything on your Mac or iPhone or PC will be automatically
updated with latest email or changes to your calendar on one machine, it'll
go to all of them.  Remember, they're billing it as Exchange for the rest of
us.  Of course I'm going to renew when the time comes.

Tim

--
Tim Collier
MacBook Pro 2.33 gig 2 gig RAM