[X4U] Cheap Source for .mac

Linda xpressobean at mac.com
Fri Jul 11 16:58:41 PDT 2008

On 7/11/08 1:20 PM, Neil wrote:

> Thanks for the info.   I have six e-mail addresses, but the family
> pack only includes four sub-accounts.  So, do you know if I can just
> buy the family pack and then renew  the extra e-mail addresses
> separately?  Thanks.

I have five email addresses besides my main account -- no one else wants
iDisk, etc. So it's $10 each for them, plus the fee for my main account (I
always buy a cheaper box from a third-party rather than renewing online for
full price). The credit card on file is charged for the extra email
accounts.