[X4U] Leopard's Movie Widget for Tiger?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Thu Jul 17 12:29:45 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I was browsing a local computer store that just became an authorized
Apple dealer. While taking the time to instruct the sales people on
how to use a Mac (and these people are suppose to be the ones
promoting it) I got around to showing them Dashboard and the Widgets
installed. I activated one Widget for movies and after configuring it
for our city, it showed the movie listings for the cinemas in our
area. The sales people were very impressed. Secretly I was impressed
as well although I didn't let it show. I'm using Tiger and that was
my first time trying Leopard. I've read enough about it and watched
enough videos about it that I had no problem show off features like
Spaces even though I had never actually tried them before.

Anyway, As I said I'm still using Tiger. I really liked that Movie
Widget that comes with Leopard and was wondering if it's usable in
Tiger? I went to Apple's Widget download page and found several movie
related Widgets but I couldn't find that particular one. Does anyone
know if it's available for download anywhere? Or even better, can
someone using Leopard send it to me off list?

Thanks

Mark