[X4U] Well, well

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Jul 23 12:23:00 PDT 2008

> 3. - IPODOBSERVER - WINDOWS 95 ARCHITECT SWITCHES TO MAC AND IPHONE
> Satoshi Nakajima was a software engineer for Microsoft for
> 14 years and was the lead architect for Windows 95.  Two
> years ago he tried a Mac for the first time and says that
> he'll never touch a PC again, according to cult of mac.com.
> These days, he's writing software for the iPhone.
> <http://www.ipodobserver.com/story/36640>
>
> Paul Moortgat

That's pretty funny considering it was the combination of Lotus Smartsuite
for OS/2, and MS releasing Windows 95 that convinced me to switch to the
Mac.

Lotus Smartsuite was owned by IBM at the time, and I decided that in spite
of what a great Operating System OS/2 3.0 was, if IBM's own office suite was
so buggy that it crashed everytime I tried to do something, OS/2 didn't
stand a chance against Windows 95.

Zane