[X4U] .mac

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Wed Jul 23 14:37:31 PDT 2008

There is no .Mac now. It is all moble.me. If you had a .Mac address
before you can still use that and the mobile.me address too.

Of course mobile.me has some advantages. For one the syncing stuff
seems to work better for me now. I have 3 Macs in my home office and
all seem to be much more reliable at getting updated to changes. Plus
the doubling of storage capacity is nice.

Jens

On Jul 23, 2008, at 2:37 PM, alexandre wrote:

> hi
>
> my local apple dealer is selling .mac boxes for 50 swiss francs
> instead of the regular price of 119.- . it seems like a good deal
> and i now have 2 macs and an iphone.
>
> but will apple allow me to activate my account now that .mac doesn't
> exist anymore? or will i be automatically transfered to mobileme?
>
> regards

Jens Selvig
...Lost in Montana...