[X4U] .Mac Homepage Public Folder

Nancy Spoolman nanc at spoolman.com
Wed Jun 4 13:00:42 PDT 2008

Do you have quotes, or an apostrophe in the name of the URL? I f you
do, make sure it is encoded in UTF-8. I like GoLive. I refuse to give
it up. However, I use iWeb for all my podcasts, etc. I cataloged all
the Tiger podcasts I did using GoLive and put it on my website in the
school district I work. Two links refused to work and I got the same
message. I tried to get GoLive to encode the URL in UTF-8, but no
matter what I changed and did, it wouldn't work. So, I finally went to
iWeb and changed the title so there were no " or apostrophe's in it.

Nanc