[X4U] .Mac Homepage Public Folder

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 4 19:05:10 PDT 2008

>On Jun 4, 2008, at 3:46 PM, Neil wrote:
>
>>It isn't my URL.  I just dragged the file to my public folder and
>>.Mac creates the web page and the download URL.  Here is the link:
>>http://homepage.mac.com/disco

I would take out all spaces (use an underline in their place) and
take out the "#" symbol and the spaces around it, replacing the "#"
with a hyphen. Try not to use any special characters in file names,
avoid spaces, and you'll probaby have a better time

So these could be named:
	CoolWhips_2-Basics.mp4
and
	CoolWhips_4-Crossbow.mp4

with no loss of comprehensibility, and great gain in compatibility.

Daly