[X4U] How much can it cost

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Jun 6 11:35:30 PDT 2008

Beats me.  I don't know.  That G5 works with my external backup HD.  I
could start the G5 by starting up and holding the open CD drive
button.  It's weird, but it worked a few times.
I used DW and TT, but no problems are found.  He's working a little
slower than normal.  The sound is normal.  The Mac works as long as I
leave it on.  For the moment I can restart without problems.  For how
long I don't know.  I'm not moving my HD back to the G5 right now.
I'll do more tests.

Paul Moortgat