[X4U] Apple Cracks down on IPHONE hackers

Nancy Spoolman nanc at spoolman.com
Wed Jun 11 04:27:50 PDT 2008

Well, I want one for the Wi-Fi and other things it does for me, but I
can't get service here in South Dakota! So, why would I sign a
contract when there is no AT&T here? That is not right! Unless I'm
misunderstanding how it works. It does say you can use the iPhone with
Wi-Fi or AT&T does it not?

Nanc