[X4U] missingsync question

chomiak7737 at att.net chomiak7737 at att.net
Thu Jun 12 07:38:04 PDT 2008

I bought missingsync and installed it and ran the setup assistant. Seemed
to work ok. when I synced with my spring mogul, items from my phone
contacts went to my
addressbook but nothing went from my addressbook from contacts. I tried
running setup again but when I hit apply it just went to the readme so I'm
assuming this means I had installed all files on my device correctly. Is
there something wrong here or is there some reason why items in my
addressbook wouldn't transfer to my phone contacts.

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,