[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 46, Issue 15

someone at ecis.com someone at ecis.com
Sun Jun 15 11:28:06 PDT 2008

I'm subscribed to this list in Digest mode. The latest issue (Volume
46, Issue 15) listed 8 posts, but I can only view the first two, which
appear as the normal black font on white background on my Safari
3.1.1. The other posts apparently follow, but appear as very light
gray font on white background, so I can't read them.

I first noticed this problem with X4U Digest Vol. 46, Issue 1 on June
4. It has recurred on every digest since. I haven't experienced it on
other e-mails (including lists). Nothing in the Safari preferences can
correct it.

What causes this? Is it unique to this list? More important, what
should I do about it? I'm running MacBook Pro and OS 10.5.2.

Oddly, when I click on reply, a separate window comes up that shows
all the posts in black on white, as it should have been initially.
That's a pretty awkward workaround.

Thanks,
Dave