[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 09:35:47 PDT 2008

On Jun 16, 2008, at 12:54 AM, Ed Gould wrote:

> People are also insulting me with the "if its Apple it must be good"
> attitude or "I will buy one at any price". To each his own. If you
> have the money personally by all means go out and squander your
> money its yours to squander:)
I don't see how someone supporting Apple is insulting at all. I may
support and you don't - two different opinions. OK. Nobody is saying
that if you don't support Apple then you must have more ??? than brains.

If someone decides to go out and "squander" their money what concern
is it of yours? It's not your money. If I had to guess, I would say
that you are simply envious of what other people have and just because
you don't have it then the other people who do must be stupid.

> Hey if you want one by all means go out and buy one, however if you
> go through a poor area expect to be held up:)

Stop this. What does this have to do with the subject. I've come to
the conclusion that you're just an angry man. Reason is beyond your
reach.