[X4U] End of the line for PPC support from Apple

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 18 07:18:07 PDT 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 5:35 AM, Raymond P Reedy wrote:

> Amen to that!!. I believe this list is..."A place to discuss Mac OS X
> for the casual user", and the topic is..."End of the line for PPC
> support from Apple."
>
> In a debate such as this, there will be no winner.
>
> Ray

the "winning," as you call it, won't be obvious, but it will result
from a meeting of the minds, which is not the same as agreement.

even tho not absolutely on-topic, the discussion has morphed into the
greater subject facing us as a culture: never-ending "more."

it's a tough noodle for many, but this is a good start.

zc